MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL TIME!! We are members of a national program that allows us to pay our dues online. We can write off $46 of the national dues as a deductible donation. It saves me a great deal of time if you pay online. Here are the instructions on how to do it.
- Go to the national AAUW website, AAUW.org
- Click Login and set up a password if you have not already done so. You will need your member number, which is on the back of your latest Outlook Magazine. If you don’t know what it is, call me as I have all of them at hand. 581-0461.
- Click membership and go to the bottom of the page and click member tools.
- Click members services data base which is near the bottom on the left side of the page.
- Click enter members services database
- Click renew my membership
- Follow directions to enter your credit card information. Your renewal will show up on the roster immediately.
If you would like to pay by check, send a check for $84.00 made out to AAUW to 4473 Hillsborough Dr., Castro Valley, CA 94546-1026.
Thanks for your efforts in getting this done. Liz